May 29, 2015 Comments Off on Update: To improve memory and thinking, try the Mediterranean diet with added olive oil and nuts
Time for SharpBrains’ May e-newsletter, wrapping up this month’s key brain and mind studies, pervasive neurotechnology news, and brain fitness insights.
- To improve memory and thinking skills, try the Mediterranean diet with added olive oil and nuts
- Sports-related concussions can impact academic performance, especially in high school
- Scientists issue a call to action for TBI patients to benefit from latest neuroscience findings
- When flying to Mars, make sure to monitor and enhance brain function (radiation exposure can hurt performance)
- Growing demand for products to enhance cognition and memory
- Will consumer-led transcranial direct current stimulation revolutionize or hurt mental health?
- Can better cognitive testing platforms accelerate pharma’s Alzheimer’s research and development efforts?
New report on innovation & IP:
- In the news: How non-invasive neurotechnology will enhance work and life
- Infographic on Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings
- Nielsen: #1 Holder of Pervasive Neurotech Intellectual Property
- Advanced Neuromodulation Systems (St Jude Medical): #2 Holder of Pervasive Neurotech IP
- Medtronic ranked #3 Holder of Pervasive Neurotech IP
- Microsoft ranked #4 Holder of Pervasive Neurotech IP
Have a great month of June!