About: Scott Barry Kaufman
Profile: Scott Barry Kaufman is adjunct assistant professor of psychology at New York University, where he teaches courses on cognitive psychology and human intelligence. He is author of Ungifted: Intelligence Redefined, editor of The Complexity of Greatness: Beyond Talent or Practice, and co-founder of The Creativity Post.
Posts by Scott Barry Kaufman:
- “The vast majority…believe that cognitive training can work”"> “The vast majority…believe that cognitive training can work”
- Are we intelligent about developing human intelligence?
- The Inner Savant In All of Us
- Our Brain on Music: We need to do more than listen
- Take that Nap! It May Boost Your Learning Capacity Among Other Good Things.
- Reflections on Creativity: Interview with Daniel Tammet
- Learning about Learning: an Interview with Joshua Waitzkin