About: Dr. Pascale Michelon
Profile: Dr. Pascale Michelon is SharpBrains' Manager for Educational Projects. She has a Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology and has worked as a Research Scientist at Washington University in Saint Louis, in the Psychology Department. Dr. Michelon conducted several research projects to understand how the brain makes use of visual information and memorizes facts. She is also an Adjunct Faculty at Washington University.
Posts by Dr. Pascale Michelon:
- What is the combined effect of physical and mental training?
- Alzheimer’s Disease population to triple: We need smarter research, public health initiatives and lifestyles
- Attention: Why do SuperAgers Maintain Memory and a Thick Cortex?
- Max Your Working Memory with Brain Games and Teasers
- Aerobic Exercise or Weight Training to Boost Brain Function?
- Can Brain Training and Biofeedback Help Prevent Depression
- Brain Training for Babies: Hope, Hype, Both?