About: Alvaro Fernandez
Profile: Alvaro Fernandez is SharpBrains’ co-founder and Chief Executive Officer. He has been quoted by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Reuters, and Associated Press, among others. Mr. Fernandez is the co-author of “The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness” recently recognized as a “Best Book” by AARP, and producer of the annual SharpBrains Virtual Summit.
Posts by Alvaro Fernandez:
- In honor of Brain Awareness Week 2017, let’s discuss these 10 Key Facts To Harness Neuroplasticity And Improve Brain Fitness
- 100 newly recognized Young Global Leaders train their brains (and others’) by tackling complex challenges with innovative approaches
- Neuroplasticity as seen by one of its earliest scientist proponents: Neuroscience pioneer Santiago Ramón y Cajal
- Four reasons the future of brain health is digital, pervasive and bright
- Study debunks 4 common myths about brain training and lifelong cognitive enhancement