That will be the focus of the first session at the 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (October 28–30th, 2014). We hope you can join us!
The State of the Brain Fitness Movement: demographic, scientific, and market trends, explained
- Alvaro Fernandez, CEO of SharpBrains
- Dr. Adam Gazzaley, Director of UCSF Neuroscience Imaging Center and Co-founder of Akili Interactive Labs
- Jack Young, Head of Qualcomm Life Fund
- Dr. David Rabiner, Associate Dean of Trinity College at Duke University
- Chair: Patricia Marx, Staff Writer at The New Yorker
[Read more…] about The State of the Brain Fitness Movement: demographic, scientific, and market trends, explained