Time for SharpBrains’ first eNewsletter in 2018, offering a fascinating sneek peek into the rapidly growing toolkit to measure and improve brain health.
(And don’t miss the fun teaser at the end!)
- Brainnovations Winner Jan Samzelius on why monitoring Typing Cadence may help detect early Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Firms Race to Find New Ways to Scan Brain Health
- Photobiomodulation: A new and promising way to enhance brain function
- Digital Mental Health: the Hurt, the Hype, the Hope
- Eight Tips To Understand and Remember What You Read
- 10 Research Findings to Encourage and Guide Meditation in 2018
- Study suggests the sustained use of canola oil may cause memory problems and brain damage
- With pharma exiting Alzheimer’s research, new hope seen in the combination of brain training and transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)
- Important insights on the growing home use of tDCS brain stimulation
- Coder and teenager Emma Yang launches crowdfunding campaign for app to help improve Alzheimer’s patients’ daily lives
- Pending FDA review, research findings pave way for Akili’s EVO to become first brain training platform prescribed for ADHD
- Pear Therapeutics raises $50M to develop and market a portfolio of digital therapeutics for mental health
- Neural Analytics raises $15M to commercialize non-invasive, ultrasound-based, brain health monitoring device
Finally, a quick brain teaser. What do you see first, animals or people?
Have a great month of February!