CNS Response is a cloud-based outcomes-sharing platform for EEG data. The purpose of the platform, named PEER (Psychiatric EEG Evaluation Registry) is to improve treatment decisions for psychiatric conditions by referencing the thousands of outcomes from previous trial instances.The more clinicians exchange EEG outcomes with each other, the less treatment decisions will be based on trial and error.
- Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
- Stock Ticker: OTCMKTS:CNSO
- Number of employees: <100
- Pervasive neurotech US patent grants: 9
- Pervasive neurotech US pending applications: 2
*CNS Response ranked #21 in SharpBrains’ Pervasive Neurotech IP Strength Index, thanks to patents such as:
- US6622036: Method for classifying and treating physiologic brain imbalances using quantitative EEG
- US7177675: Electroencephalography based systems and methods for selecting therapies and predicting outcomes
- US7754190: Method for determining drug effects using quantitative EEG
- US8239013: EEG prediction method for medication response
To learn more about SharpBrains’ take on the organization’s #PervasiveNeurotech IP portfolio, and overall data and trends, click on Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment, and Business.