About: Greater Good Magazine
Profile: Greater Good is the online magazine of UC Berkeley's Greater Good Science Center. Greater Good fuses in-depth, practical reporting on the science of a meaningful life with inspiring stories of compassion in action. In the process, it provides a bridge between social scientists and parents, educators, community leaders, and policy makers.
Posts by Greater Good Magazine:
- Study: Mindfulness training for teachers can result in a better learning environment for students
- Study: Mindful meditation works. Now, how to navigate the most popular options?
- New book on how to practice mindfulness meditation with humor and playfulness
- Adding mindfulness to the PTSD therapist’s toolkit
- Study: Wisdom requires both higher heart rate variability and adopting a third-person perspective