About: Greater Good Magazine
Profile: Greater Good Magazine, a UC-Berkeley-based quarterly magazine that highlights ground breaking scientific research into the roots of compassion and altruism.
Posts by Greater Good Magazine:
- A Course Correction for Positive Psychology: A Review of Martin Seligman’s Latest Book
- More Friends, Bigger Brain
- Meditation can Change the Structure of the Brain
- Why Maintaining Stimulating Relationships is Good for You
- Train your brain to focus on positive experiences
- Can video games inspire altruism?
- The Evolution of Empathy