The Lumosity Brain Fitness Program offers nine online, engaging and challenging brain exercises done on a computer with Internet connection.
Given that all the other programs in our Shop require a software installation in a Windows computer, we particularly recommend this option for the many Mac users who have contacted us.
Lumosity games and exercises have been designed to train your
- memory: Memory exercises target the types of memory that are important in everyday life such as working memory, spatial memory, and remembering names and faces.
- attention: Concentrating on relevant information while ignoring irrelevant information is improved by games that exercise visual attention, selective attention, and shifting focus.
- processing speed: Quickly perceiving, interpreting, and responding to new information underlies proficiency in many areas.
- cognitive control: Control of other cognitive processes is necessary for thinking and acting according to internal goals.
Is this program right for you?
- Ã‚Â YouÃ‚Â have a good Internet connection (faster-speed than dial-up recommended).Ã‚Â
- Ã‚Â Your goal is to train a variety of cognitive skills to maintain an overall sense of sharpness.
- Ã‚Â The program will challenge you by calibrating to your skill level to keep you working at your pace.
Developer: Lumos Labs.