Today we have a number of industry announcements:
1) New editions of these Blog Carnivals (collections of blog posts around specific topics)
2) The Neurotechnology Industry Organization has launched a Neurotech Job Board dedicated to commercial neuroscience (mostly focused on clinical applications, like drugs and devices, not so much on prevention, health & wellness). And the Kaiser Foundation Rehabilitation Center is looking for a Research Project Manager.
4) Stephanie West Allen and Dr. Jeffrey Schwartz announce the Schedule of Events for their Brains On Purpose™ Seminars (“looking at conflict and the process of conflict resolution through the lens of neuroscience”): Colorado in October and Portland in November.
5) Registration is now open for my class on The Science of Brain Health and Brain Fitness (more here), October 9 30, at UC Berkeley Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI).
6) A couple of great [Read more…] about Neurotechnology, Health and Brain Fitness News