Please consider joining us at SharpBrains’ upcoming virtual conference (November 17–19th), featuring this fantastic session:
Wednesday November 18th, 12.30 — 1.45 pm. Under what conditions does brain training work?
Despite ongoing controversies, the evidence is clear: Some brain training interventions work, and some don’t. What explains the difference? What conditions maximize the probability of transfer into real-life benefits? Understanding these conditions, as outlined in The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness, is crucial to separate wheat from chaff.
- Chair: Dr. Peter Whitehouse, Professor of Neurology at Case Western Reserve University
- Alvaro Fernandez, CEO & Co-Founder of SharpBrains
- Dr. Bruce E. Wexler, Professor of Psychiatry at Yale University
- Dr. Glenn Morrison, Director of Clinical Trials at Lumosity
- Dr. Roy Hamilton, Assistant Professor in Neurology at the University of Pennsylvania
–> To learn more and register, visit the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Monitoring & Enhancing Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era (November 17–19th). 10%-off promo code: sharp2015