How will the Clinicians, Patients and Consumers of the Future ensure appropriate use of brain enhancement methods encompassing lifestyle, supplements, brain training, meditation, bio/ neurofeedback, tDCS and more? (recording requires registration; view slidedeck above or Here)
- Dr. Eddie Martucci, Co-Founder and CEO of Akili Interactive Labs
- Dr. Anna Wexler, science writer, filmmaker and postdoc fellow at the Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy at UPenn’s Perelman School of Medicine
- Dr. Olivier Oullier, President of EMOTIV
- Dr. Peter Reiner, Co-Founder of the National Core for Neuroethics at the University of British Columbia
- Chaired by: Dr. Alison Fenney, Executive Director of the Neurotechnology Industry Organization (NIO)
Slidedeck above supported session held during the 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Brain Health & Enhancement in the Digital Age (December 5–7th).