Enjoy below (and please share) some great insights tweeted over the last three days.
Will we soon have an “annual brain check-up” — and what may it look like? Under what conditions may specific brain training/ enhancement methods work? How can we best harness both human neuroplasticity and artificial intelligence (AI) to thrive in the 21st Century? Which companies, technologies and solutions are gaining the most traction so far, and what are some best practices for appropriate use?
–> Learn More and Reserve Your Spot Here
Dear Speakers & Participants at the upcoming virtual summit,
THANK YOU very much for joining what promises to be a very stimulating conversation about best ways to reinvent brain health in the digital age. So far we are counting on 150+ sharp brains in 16 countries — and the more the merrier, so please spread the word! [Read more…] about Thank you for joining the 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit on December 6–8th
Just a quick heads-up: Early-bird rates end on September 15th. Please consider registering early to benefit from these heavily discounted rates and help us shape the Summit Agenda!
–> To Learn More and Register, click HERE.
The 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit will take place on December 6–8th, 2016, and feature over 30 of the world’s top scientists, innovators and experts working on ways to reinvent brain health in light of emerging science, technology, societal needs and market demand.
A distinguished Steering Committee will shape the Summit Agenda and Speaker Roster over the next few months. Confirmed members include:
- Alexandra Morehouse, Chief Marketing Officer of Banner Health
- Álvaro Fernández Ibáñez, CEO of SharpBrains
- Anu Acharya, CEO of MapMyGenome
- Dr. Bob Bilder, Chief of Medical Psychology & Neuropsychology at UCLA
- Charlie Hartwell, Operating Partner at The Bridge Builders Collaborative
- Dr. Douglas Ziedonis, Professor and Chair of Psychiatry at UMass Medical School
- Dr. Eddie Martucci, CEO of Akili Interactive Labs
- Dr. Joshua Steinerman, Chief Neuroscientist at Click Therapeutics
- Dr. Naif Al-Mutawa, Founder of The Soor Center for Professional Therapy and Assessment
- Brig. Gen (Ret.) Pete Palmer, Director of the EDGE Innovation Network
- Dr. Peter Whitehouse, Professor of Neurology at Case Western Reserve University
- Tan Le, Founder and CEO of Emotiv
(10%-off promotional code: sharp2016)
We hope you can join the conference and conversation!
(If you did not register, you can track the proceedings, and contribute too, via Twitter: #sharpbrains2015)
Dear Summit participant,
Amazing couple of days…and there’s more 🙂
Here are the instructions to join Day 3–Expo Day today, starting at 8.15am US Pacific Time (San Francisco, CA time)/ 11.15am Eastern Time.
The Agenda for today: [Read more…] about Day 3–Expo Day @ 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit