Starting this week, you will start seeing a growing number of Expert Contributors writing in our blog and website, so that we can collectively discuss the latest research and trends on cognitive and emotional training, brain fitness and health, and the implications of brain research in general for our everyday lives.Ã‚Â All of it, spiced up by stimulating brain teasers.
So, if you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter (above) and our RSS feed (on the right).
Let me introduce, In alphabetical order,Ã‚Â the Expert Contributors who will share their knowledge with us in January and February.
- Wes Carroll, SB in Computer Science and Engineering from MIT, and Puzzle Master for Ask a Scientist lecture series.
- Simon Evans, PhD., and Paul Burghardt, PhD., whoÃ‚Â collaborate in the University of MichiganÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Department of Psychiatry and the Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience Institute, to study the effects of nutrition and exercise on brain function.
- Greater Good Magazine, a quarterly magazine published by a UC-Berkeley center to “highlights ground breaking scientific research into the roots of compassion and altruism.“Ã‚Â
- Gregory Kellett, a recent graduate from the Cognitive Neurology/Research PsychologyÃ‚Â MastersÃ‚Â program at SFSU.
- Eric Jensen, author of Enriching the Brain: How to Maximize Every Learner’s Potential, and well-known synthesizer of brain research information with implications for K12 education.
- Pascale Michelon, Ph. D.,Ã‚Â an Adjunct Faculty at Washington University in Saint Louis, Psychology Department.
- Tom O’Brien, professor emeritus in mathematics education, Southern Illinois University, and author of prize-winning games.
- Joshua Steinerman, M.D., Postdoctoral Clinical Fellow in the Department of Neurology at Columbia University Medical Center.
- David Rabiner, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist and Director of Undergraduate Studies at Duke University. Dr. Rabiner maintains the highly-regarded Attention Research Update.
Please Note: if you would like to become an Expert Contributor, [Read more…] about Announcing Expert Contributors to SharpBrains.com