We hope you enjoy this slidedeck supporting two sessions held at the 2019 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: The Future of Brain Health (March 7–9th). Full recordings are available for purchase here.
8–8.45am. Rethinking and Retooling Brain Health and Mental Health
- Dr. Tom Insel, Co-founder and President of Mindstrong Health and former Director of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
9–10.30am. How to detect problems early: Examples in Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s, anxiety and PTSD
- Dr. Srijan Sen, Professor of Depression and Neurosciences at University of Michigan
- Jan Samzelius, Co-Founder and Chief Scientist of NeuraMetrix
- Dr. Tony Chang, Associate at Merck Ventures
- Chaired by: Dr. Deanna Belsky, Associate at Dolby Family Ventures