We are delighted to announce five new excellent Speakers at the upcoming 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Reinventing Brain Health in the Digital Age (December 6–8, 2016):
- Mary Stuart, Senior Writer/Analyst at The MedTech Strategist
- Dr. Andrea Serino, Head of Neuroscience at MindMaze
- Linda Raines, CEO of the Mental Health Association of Maryland
- Karen Olsen, Executive Director of the Center for the Future of Public Education
- David Coleiro, Partner at Strategic North
You can explore the Summit Agenda here, and Register here. Please consider joining us and help reinvent brain health in the digital age!