“The SharpBrains Summit is unique in its impressive ability to unite a diverse collection of cutting-edge thinkers in a virtual conference that is shared globally without a hitch.” — Dr. Adam Gazzaley, Director of the Neuroscience Imaging Center at UCSF
Heads-up: Early-bird Summit registration expires today, Wednesday October 14th. If you want to join 30+ confirmed speakers at the forefront of brain health and applied neuroscience, please Register today and benefit from a significant discount (10%-off promo code: sharp2015).
Here’s a sneak peak into the fascinating Summit Agenda we are putting together, centered around:
- How to enhance real-life performance
- How to measure and improve outcomes that matter in health care
- Workshop: Best practices to navigate and implement the emerging neuro-toolkit
- At the frontier of Big Data and Brain Health
- Beyond the US college student’s brain: A survey of priorities across geography and age
- Lessons learned in bringing innovative solutions to market
- Does brain training work?
- How to engage key stakeholders and influencers