Sponsored Ad (How to Advertise on SharpBrains.com)
Time for our monthly eNewsletter tracking recent news and developments on how the neuroscience of cognition and emotions can inform education and health across the lifespan. Let us try to be as concise as possible, so you can spend as much time as possible connecting with your Loved Ones instead of with the World Wide Web.
- Your Brain: Capable of Greatness, Hard-wired for Survival
- How Physical Exercise Benefits the Brain
- Brain changes seen in cabbies who take ‘The Knowledge’
- How Cultural Evolution Outpaces Natural Evolution
- Cognitive Testing Program Fails Soldiers, Leaving Brain Injuries Undetected
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Helps Adults with ADHD
- Checklist to Evaluate Brain Training and Brain Health Claims
- Could studying the placebo effect change the way we think about medicine?
- New Online Course: How to Be Your Own Brain Fitness Coach in 2012
- The SharpBrains Guide: Preventive Medicine Bestseller in Amazon Kindle Store
- Official selection by AARP of Best Books on Brain Fitness
- Top 10 Quotes on Lifelong Neuroplasticity and Neurogenesis
- Invitation for SharpBrains Summit Participants to Comment on Meeting Report
Wishing you a wonderful end of 2011 and a happy and successful 2012!
PS: thirty-nine people have registered since this past Tuesday to participate in the upcoming Online Course: How to Be Your Own Brain Fitness Coach in 2012. Please remember we will only be able to accomodate the first two hundred registrants, so please take a look soon to see if you are interested in joining!