No matter what we are reading or doing, there is always the need to take a little break and challenge our minds (and to learn a bit about how our brains work). Here you have a selection of the 10 Brain Teasers that people have enjoyed most in this site.
1. Do you think you know the colors?: the Stroop Test
2. Can you count?: Basketball attention experiment
3. Planning is not that easy: Towers of Hanoi
4. Interactive visual illusion: the Muller-Lyer Illusion
5. Who is this?: A very important little guy
5. How many…: Train your Frontal and Parietal lobes
6. What’s the missing number: Pattern Recognition Brain Teaser
7. Who’s the eldest?: Reasoning Skills Brain Teaser
8. Brain Puzzle for the Whole Brain: The Blind Beggar
9. Is a circle a circle?: Visual Perception Brain Teaser
10. How is this possible?
[Read more…] about Top 10 Brain Teasers and Games, with a neuroscience angle