Time for SharpBrains’ November 2012 eNewsletter, featuring latest science, tools and thinking to upgrade brain health. Before we start, do you believe these 32 neuromyths? Do we only use 10% of our brain?
- Fast cycling can help Parkinson’s Disease patients strengthen brain connectivity for motor ability
- There’s no single silver bullet to treat depression (not even aerobic exercise)
- The cognitive and brain fitness benefits of being bilingual
- Newborn neurons in the adult brain are critical for learning and memory
- Calling high school students/ teachers to design creative experiments on the human brain
- Brain health centers adding cognitive coaching services
- Study: Emerging brain computer interface can monitor and train attention in unmedicated ADHD children
- 10–12 hours of meditation training can improve daily-life emotional regulation
- On the limits of Citicoline and the need for comprehensive brain injury rehabilitation
- Do you believe these neuromyths? Do we only use 10% of our brain?
- Smart pills as cognitive enhancement? Let’s first monitor negative cognitive side-effects of common medications
- Brains shape technology as technology shapes brains
Finally, a request to reporters, analysts and bloggers reading this. As we’re preparing to release a major market report, we’d like to ensure you are in our Media List. If you’re interested in brain health & innovation and want to be notified as soon as the report becomes available, please Fill This Form and let us know a bit about the publication/s you are writing for. Thank you!