Round-up of interesting recent news on cognitive health and fitness: the field is in motion.
2) Cognitive tests are the best way to select medical studentsÃ‚Â (EurekAlert)
3) High blood pressure hard on the aging brainÃ‚Â (Reuters)
4) Alzheimer’s tests beneficial for seniorsÃ‚Â (Atlanta-Journal Constitutional)
5) Dementia-Dreading Baby Boomers Spur Race to Invent Brain GamesÃ‚Â (Bloomberg)
6) Vivity Labs launches Fit Brains brain-training game siteÃ‚Â (VentureBeat)Ã‚Â
7) Depression and Alzheimer’sÃ‚Â (NHS Choices)
For selected quotes and comments, [Read more…] about Cognitive Health News Round-Up