Heads-up: You can now register @ 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit at reduced early-bird rates. [Read more…] about Register @ 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit at Early-Bird Rates
enhance brain health
To learn more and reserve your spot, visit the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Monitoring & Enhancing Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era (November 17–19th, 2015)
(10%-off promo code: sharp2015) [Read more…] about 3‑Minute Tutorial about the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Monitoring & Enhancing Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era
Time for SharpBrains’ May 2014 e‑newsletter. If you’re looking for new thinking, research and tools to enhance lifelong brain health and performance, you’re in the right place…
- For cognitive training to work, it must induce neuroplasticity in brain regions that matter
- Which kind of mindfulness meditation to choose? Comparing sitting meditation, body scan, and mindful yoga
- Neurofeedback treatment for ADHD is gaining strong support
- Larry King interviews Alvaro Fernandez on Brain Fitness!
- What cognitive skills are for (or, is the Internet making us dumber?)
- What “some kind of asset” are we talking about?
- Finally, growing awareness of chemotherapy-induced cognitive deficits
- Mindfulness can modify stress-related brain behavior
- Use and misuse of ADHD drugs and nootropics among teenagers and toddlers
- On brain development, socioeconomic status and parenting styles
- Sleeping less than 5 hours, or more than 9, can lead to cognitive decline
- New online cognitive self-assessment by Cogniciti (Baycrest): a thermometer for the mind?
- Mind games that can sharpen the brain
- Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine Center adopts Intelligym cognitive training
- Registration open for 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Shaping the Practice and the Future of Brain Fitness
Have a great month of June! To start on the right foot, you may want to tease your mind with this visual illusion…
The SharpBrains Team