Time for SharpBrains monthly e‑newsletter, discussing the latest innovations for brain health and mental health, and opening in this occasion with a fascinating study tracking 2,232 twins over 10+ years.
- Large study with twins highlights the limited role of genetics in mental health and the importance of effective early interventions for ADHD
- How do you respond to unfamiliar music?
- We need to rethink neuroscience. And you can help us
- Welcoming “Como Investir no Seu Cérebro?”
- Five reasons to welcome Digital Mental Health innovations
- Mixed reactions on the development of digital biomarkers and growth of Mindstrong Health
- February 26–28th: Save the Date for the 2019 SharpBrains Virtual Summit and help shape the Future of Brain Health
Wishing you a great month of December,
The SharpBrains Team
PS: And, here’s a fun brain teaser…ready to stimulate those neurons in your temporal lobes?