How can we harness digital technologies and artificial intelligence (AI) to scale up brain research, assessments and interventions? (recording requires registration; view slidedeck above or Here)
- Dr. Oliver Harrison. Chief Executive of the Health Moonshot at Telefónica Innovation
- Nancy Briefs, President and CEO of Digital Cognition Technologies
- Emma Yang, 9th grader, Creator of Timeless app and MIT Solver
- Belén Guerra-Carrillo, NSF Fellow and graduate student researcher at University of Califonia, Berkeley
- Chaired by: Kayt Sukel, science writer
Slidedeck above supported session held during the 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Brain Health & Enhancement in the Digital Age (December 5–7th). All session recordings available for purchase (50+ Speakers, 15+ Hours, $150).