Please join us next week in celebrating Brain Awareness Week 2018 (March 12–18th), the annual global campaign organized by the Dana Foundation to increase public awareness about the progress and benefits of brain research.
You can attend some of the many activities worldwide (here’s the BAW’s International Calendar of events), and also enjoy and share some of our most popular articles and brain teasers:
1. Top Brain Teasers, Games and Illusions, for Teens and Adults of Any Age
2. How learning changes your brain
3. To harness neuroplasticity, start with enthusiasm
4. The Ten Habits of Highly Effective Brains
5. Why you turn down the radio when you’re lost
6. Can you grow your hippocampus? Yes. Here’s how, and why it matters
7. 10 neurotechnologies about to transform brain enhancement and brain health
8. What Educators and Parents Should Know About Neuroplasticity and Dance
9. Five reasons the future of brain enhancement is digital, pervasive and (hopefully) bright
10. What are cognitive abilities and how to boost them?
11. 8 Tips To Remember What You Read
12. Solving the Brain Fitness Puzzle Is the Key to Self-Empowered Aging
13. Six tips to build resilience and prevent brain-damaging stress
14. Can brain training work? Yes, if it meets these 5 conditions
15. 20 Must-Know Facts to Harness Neuroplasticity and Improve Brain Health
Have a great Brain Awareness Week 2018!