Time for a new edition of SharpBrains’ enewsletter, starting with this fascinating article about What Educators and Parents Should Know About Neuroplasticity, Learning and Dance.
New brain research:
- Raising a teen with ADHD adds significant stress to parents–especially to mothers
- Smell tests to help detect brain injury and neurodegenerative ailments
- Cognitive deficits continue long term in cancer survivors in domains important for social and executive functioning
New brain fitness and digital health tools:
- Akili Interactive Labs raises $30.5 million to develop FDA-approved brain training videogame for ADHD
- Lumos Labs (maker of Lumosity) pays $2 million to settle FTC deceptive advertising charges
- The Federal Trade Commission vs Lumosity: What does it mean?
- Marbles: The Brain Store secures $10MM credit to open new “brain fitness” stores
Best of 2015:
- Top Brain Teasers, Games and Illusions
- Top 10 SharpBrains Articles
- Top 10 SharpBrains Resources to Navigate the Brain Health Revolution
Have a great month of February,
The SharpBrains Team