Welcome to a new edition of Grand Rounds blog carnival, the weekly edition of what’s best in the health and medical blogosphere. This week, twenty four bloggers share data, insights, questions, reflections and more. Enjoy! [Read more…] about Grand Rounds: Best of Health and Medical Blogging
We are hosting here at SharpBrains the next editions of several great blog carnivals. If you blog about these topics, please submit your best recent posts using our Contact Us form:
- August 27th: Carnival of Education.
- September 9th: Carnival of Biogerontology.
- September 17th: Carnival of HR.
Enjoy the weekend!
Some great new editions of our favorite blog carnivals:
- Encephalon, Forthy-Third Edition: the best of recent neuroscience and psychology blog posts.
- Grand Rounds Volume 4, Number 30: superb overview of the health & medicine blogosphere.
- Carnival of HR #31: great resources for Human Resources professionals.
The movement to have US presidential candidatesÃ‚Â discuss Science and Technology in a devoted debate has been picking up steam. Date and place are scheduled: April 18th at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia.
- cosponsored by the AAAS, the Council on Competitiveness, the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, and the Institute of Medicine, and signed by over 100 leading American universities and other organizations
- Friday Business Week ran this story.
-Ã‚Â Intel Chairman Craig Barrett and former HHS Secretary Donna Shalala have [Read more…] about ScienceDebate2008 and blog carnivals