The SharpBrains Council for Brain Fitness Innovation is the first global cross-sector community and platform designed to support innovators committed to the cognitive health and brain fitness of their constituents/ clients/ patients/ employees. Members of this invitation-only Council will be able to learn, share, collaborate and innovate leveraging a new members-only online platform.
Types of annual membership
Membership in the SharpBrains Council is by invitation only. If you haven’t received an invitation, you can request one now.
- Executive Membership: $975 before December 31st, $1,295 afterwards
- Organizational Membership: $2,500 before December 31st, $3,000 afterwards. Up to 3 employees can join Council.
- Organizational Membership including Sponsorship: $4,000 before December 31st, $5,000 afterwards. Up to 5 employees can join Council. Organizations will be recognized as Silver Sponsors of 2011 SharpBrains Summit (2010 benefits detailed here)
- Academic/ Non-profit/ Government Membership: $775 before December 31st, $975 afterwards
If you already have an Invitation to join, you can proceed to pay annual membership fees with any major Credit Card and join below. You will gain access to the Council’s online community within one business day.
Please join us, and jump right in to the conversation!
Current Council Members work at the following organizations:
- AAA Foundation for Driving Safety
- Age Matters Clinic
- Arrowsmith Program
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- BrightStar Learning, Ltd.
- Case Western Reserve University
- Columbia University
- Harvard Medical School
- LEAF Ltd.
- Memory Training Centers of America
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Oakland Unified School District
- Proactive Ageing Pty Ltd
- Posit Science
- ProGevity Neuroscience
- Saint Luke’s Health System
- SCAN Health Plan
- SAR Foundation
- Simon Fraser University
- The NeuroDevelopment Center
- The Synapse Connection
- UCLA Semeil Institute
- University Behavioral Health Care
- University of Southern California Institute for Creative Technologies
- University of Southern California
- University of Berkeley Lifelong Learning Institute
- University of British Columbia National Core for Neuroethics
- The University of Toledo
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center