It is always good to stimulate our minds and to learn a bit about how our brains work. If you have already tried our top brain teasers, you are ready for the ones below.
Enjoy these Mind Teasers, Puzzles and Games:
Fun experiments on how our brains and minds work
- Take the Senses Challenge (interactive; around 10 minutes)
- Interactive Stroop Test
- Test your multi-tasking abilities
- Who is this? A very important little guy
Challenge your attention and memory
- How are your divided attention skills? Check out this quick “Inside and Outside” brain game
- Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? Try “Two in One” (interactive)
- Proud of your visual memory? Try the brief “Picasso” brain game (interactive)
- The famous Muller-Lyer Illusion
- Are these 2 rows parallel?
- How many colors do you see in The Hermann Grid
- What do you see?
Language and logic puzzles
- Some great Brainy Haikus. Yours?
- Towers of Hanoi –just for good planners (interactive)
- What’s the missing number: Pattern recognition brain teaser
- What about tipping the scales
- Enjoy this Sunday Afternoon Quiz
A few visual workouts
Teasing your pattern recognition and thinking
- Choose the right fork in the road
- Hard: The Unkindest Cut of All (Part 1 of 2)
- For geniuses: Concentric Shapes or The Unkindest Cut of All (Part 2 of 2)