We invite you to celebrate Brain Awareness Week (March 13–19th, 2023) by learning more about that key yet often-overlooked organ and by putting it to good use via some fun brain teasers and illusions 🙂
- Can you connect these pairs of words?
- Try these quick teasers to challenge your working memory
- Three classic optical illusions, explained
- Test your cognitive skills with these proverbs
- Math teaser: Will you finish your thesis on time?
- What do you see? And, can you unsee it?
- Study examines common cognitive biases such as this one and ways to mitigate them
About Brain Awareness Week:
Every March, Brain Awareness Week (BAW) unites the efforts of partner organizations worldwide in a celebration of the brain for people of all ages. Activities are limited only by the organizers’ imaginations and include open days at neuroscience labs; exhibitions about the brain; lectures on brain-related topics; social media campaigns; displays at libraries and community centers; classroom workshops; and more. This year BAW takes place March 13–19th, 2023.
Leave a Reply