When: Tue, June 16, 2020. 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
- Mark Watson, CEO ABI Wellness
- Mia Burgess, CO-CEO, Brain Trust Canada
- Shaun Porter, Director of Research ABI Wellness
- Brain Injury defined
- What is neuroplasticity? How does it apply to treatment options?
- Why do so many people struggle following brain injury? Why is brain injury so difficult to treat? How could we innovate?
- What is new research suggesting could be possible following brain injury?
- New Opportunities to become trained in a new model of care this summer.
–> Learn more and Register HERE
The Webinar in Context:
- FDA clears MindMaze GO neurorehabilitation platform, easing access to continued outpatient therapy
- UT Dallas researcher secures $2.7m grant to better monitor and address TBI-related cognitive and functional deficits
- Study: Disruptions in brain connectivity may explain TBI-related cognitive deficits
- Scientists issue a call to action for TBI patients to benefit from latest neuroscience findings