Thank you to all the Brain Awareness Week enthusiasts who entered our 2020 Brain Awareness Week Sticker Design Contest! The Dana Foundation received many wonderful and creative design submissions, and we’re pleased to announce that we’ve narrowed it down to our five finalists. Now it’s YOUR turn to choose the winning design!
To vote for your favorite design, please visit on.dana.org/sticker-vote by December 4th. The top three winning designs will be announced on December 9. These three finalists will receive cash prizes, and the first-place design will win the honor of representing Brain Awareness Week as our 2020 campaign sticker.
Cast your vote today!
About Brain Awareness Week (BAW):
What: Every March, Brain Awareness Week (BAW) unites the efforts of partner organizations worldwide in a celebration of the brain for people of all ages. Activities are limited only by the organizers’ imaginations and include open days at neuroscience labs; exhibitions about the brain; lectures on brain-related topics; social media campaigns; displays at libraries and community centers; classroom workshops; and more.
When: March 16–22, 2020
Learn more about BAW HERE
About the Human Brain, Lifelong Neuroplasticity and Brain Health:
- To harness neuroplasticity, start with enthusiasm
- What Educators and Parents Should Know About Neuroplasticity and Dance
- How learning changes your brain
- Why you turn down the radio when you’re lost
- Solving the Brain Fitness Puzzle Is the Key to Self-Empowered Aging
- Six tips to build resilience and prevent brain-damaging stress
- 20 Must-Know Facts to Harness Neuroplasticity and Improve Brain Health
- Fun Brain Teasers for Teens and Adults of Any Age