Excited to announce the three groundbreaking startups that will get to pitch their idea and solutions at the Brainnovations Pitch Contest on May 8th, during Day 2 of the 2019 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (May 7–9th).
These are the selected Finalists, together with their summary elevator pitch. Please join us in celebrating their work so far and in wishing them all the best at the pitch contest!
- Elevator pitch: Our vision is to develop digital therapies healing mind and body, leveraging innovation in consumer technology to deliver advanced, non-drug clinical interventions for a wide range of conditions in CNS and Inflammation. We will combine consumer-facing bioelectronic devices with proven digital therapeutics in a mobile platform.
- Presenter: Kate Sharadin, Founder & CEO
- Elevator pitch: We are developing a brain-computer computer-brain interface that utilises latest technologies for delivering safe, effective and trustworthy non-invasive brain stimulation for applications ranging from focus and concentration to meditation and beyond.
- Presenter: Nickolai Vysokov, Co-Founder & CEO
Finalist: Sana Health
- Elevator pitch: Sana is a neuromodulation device for pain, addiction and anxiety. The device uses pulses of light and sound to guide the user into a deep state of relaxation, and increase neuroplasticity. We have completed successful trials in Opioid use disorder and fibromyalgia, and aim to pass FDA in September.
- Presenter: Richard Hanbury, Founder & CEO