Time for SharpBrains’ eNewsletter, bringing you latest news around medication, brain training, supplements, mind-wandering, digital therapeutics, wearables, and more — and also a few quick brain teasers to wrap-up.
- Consistent use of ADHD medication may stunt growth by 2 inches, large study finds
- Mind-wandering may help enhance creativity, job performance and general well-being, studies show
- The ultimate in transfer from brain training to real-world outcomes: Reducing the risk of at-fault accidents by almost 50%
- AARP, TINA.org and the National Consumers League join forces to challenge Prevagen memory improvement claims
- Reinventing Brain Medicine, pharma adopts digital therapeutics: Evidence-based videogames, smartphone apps, and sensors
- Forget the Oscars — the Greater Goodies honor ten films that highlight the growth mindset, resilience, and more
- Next in clinical practice: Automated real-time detection of seizures via wearable EMG devices
- DARPA invests in nonsurgical neurotechnologies for eventual use in healthy human subjects
Finally, we have a couple of fun, quick brain teasers for you, and also a selection of articles to celebrate Brain Awareness Week 2018.
Have a great spring,
The SharpBrains Team