Pioneers in education, medicine and pharma discussed new data-rich approaches to help assess what works and what doesn’t, and for whom, accelerating R&D initiatives and proper adoption cognitive and brain health tools.
- Chair: Alvaro Fernandez, CEO & Editor-in-Chief of SharpBrains
- Richard Varn, Director of the Center for Advanced Technology and Neuroscience at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Dr. Brian Iacoviello, Director of Scientific Affairs at Click Therapeutics
- Dr. Gahan Pandina, Senior Director, Venture Leader at Janssen Research & Development
- Dr. Sarah Banks, Head of Neuropsychology at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
These presentations took place at the 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Reinventing Brain Health in the Digital Age (December 6–8th, 2016).