We are looking forward to the 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit starting tomorrow, Tuesday December 6th!
40 amazing speakers, 10+ sessions including the critical and often overlooked need to Empower communities with better brain health tools and literacy – What role should community and caregivers play in brain health and mental health, and how can technology aid their efforts–for example in sharing relevant data with/ from doctors? How are we going to educate and empower everyone with essential knowledge and best practices?
- Chair: Dr. Peter Whitehouse, Professor of Neurology at Case Western Reserve University
- Dr. Elizabeth Zelinski, Director of the Center for Digital Aging at the Davis School of Gerontology
- Michael Meagher, President of Cogniciti
- Dr. Jenni Pacheco, Scientific Program Manager at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Dr. Neal Cohen, clinical psychologist at The Synapse System
Learn more & Register Here (registration will close in just a few hours, so please hurry up if interested)