Final 3 days to join 160+ pioneers and help reinvent brain health in the digital age
Dear SharpBrains reader,
Please consider joining what promises to be a comprehensive and very stimulating conversation about best ways to reinvent brain health in the digital age. So far we are counting on 160+ sharp brains in 16 countries — and the more the merrier! Since the event is fully virtual, it requires no travel.
If you haven’t registered yet, you can do so Here.
PS: Circles above represent registrants so far; the darker the circle the more participants in that city. We are very happy to see so many voices and perspectives will be represented in such a timely event.
The Summit Steering Committee
- Alexandra Morehouse, Chief Marketing Officer of Banner Health
- Álvaro Fernández Ibáñez, CEO of SharpBrains
- Anu Acharya, CEO of MapMyGenome
- Dr. Bob Bilder, Chief of Medical Psychology & Neuropsychology at UCLA
- Charlie Hartwell, Operating Partner at The Bridge Builders Collaborative
- Dr. Corinna Lathan, CEO of AnthroTronix
- Dr. Douglas Ziedonis, Professor and Chair of Psychiatry at UMass Medical School
- Dr. Eddie Martucci, CEO of Akili Interactive Labs
- Dr. Graeme Moffat, VP Scientific & Regulatory Affairs at Interaxon
- Dr. Joshua Steinerman, Chief Neuroscientist at Click Therapeutics
- Dr. Naif Al-Mutawa, Founder of The Soor Center for Professional Therapy and Assessment
- Brig. Gen (Ret.) Pete Palmer, Director of the EDGE Innovation Network
- Dr. Peter Whitehouse, Professor of Neurology at Case Western Reserve University
- Dr. Randy McIntosh, Director of Baycrest’s Rotman Research Institute
- Richard Varn, Director of the Center for Advanced Technology and Neuroscience at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Tan Le, Founder and CEO of Emotiv