How to harness neuroplasticity and digital tools to enhance work and life? Led by decision-makers at the frontier of innovation, we will discuss how to guide interventions and measure progress using real-life outcomes such as safe driving and workplace/ sports performance.
- Chair: J. Peter Kissinger, President and CEO of the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- Dr. Peter Delahunt, Research Scientist at Posit Science
- Dr. Ruth Wolever, Chief Science Officer at eMindful
- Danny Dankner, CEO of Applied Cognitive Engineering (ACE)
- Brig. General Pete Palmer (Retired), Director of the EDGE Innovation Network
–> This presentation took place @ The 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (full recordings are available for purchase)