(If you did not register, you can track the proceedings, and contribute too, via Twitter: #sharpbrains2015)
Dear Summit participant,
Amazing couple of days…and there’s more 🙂
Here are the instructions to join Day 3–Expo Day today, starting at 8.15am US Pacific Time (San Francisco, CA time)/ 11.15am Eastern Time.
The Agenda for today:
- 8.15–8.45am. Preview the Future of Brain Health with Anu Acharya, Founder and CEO of Map My Genome
- 9–9.30am. The Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation (ARPF): Discuss new science and prevention initiatives with President Dr. Dharma Singh Khalsa.
- 9.45–10.15am. FitBrains (a Rosetta Stone company): Explore ongoing big data research with Conny Lin, Data Research Scientist & Policy Analyst.
- 10.30–11am. Baycrest: Meet the new $100m+ Canadian Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation, with Dr. Randy McIntosh, Vice-president of Research and Director of Baycrest’s Rotman Research Institute.
- 11.15am-11.45am. Lumosity: Discuss emerging standards for cognitive research with Dr. Glenn Morrison, Director of Clinical Trials.
- 12–12.30pm. BrainBaseline: Explore the latest in mobile cognitive assessments with Joan Severson, President of Digital Artefacts.
- 12.45–1.15am. Help improve and expand The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness with co-author Alvaro Fernandez.
Looking forward to another stimulating day!
– The Summit Steering Group