The Invention Science Fund is one of the several intellectual property funds of Intellectual Ventures. Intellectual Ventures, based in Bellevue, Washington, is in the business of inventing, amassing, prosecuting, and licensing intellectual property. The Invention Science Fund deals with biotechnology, geoengineering, and agriculture, and has over 1,000 patents under management.
- Location: Bellevue, WA
- Number of employees: 100–999
- Pervasive neurotech US patent grants: 44
- Pervasive neurotech US pending applications: 16
*Invention Science Fund ranked #25 in SharpBrains’ Pervasive Neurotech IP Strength Index, thanks to patents such as:
- US8082215: Acquisition and particular association of inference data indicative of inferred mental states of authoring users
- US7974787: Combination treatment alteration methods and systems
- US8069125: Methods and systems for comparing media content
- US8321012: Device, method, and system for neural modulation as vaccine adjuvant in a vertebrate subject
To learn more about SharpBrains’ take on the organization’s #PervasiveNeurotech IP portfolio, and overall data and trends, click on Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment, and Business.