New York University is an academic institution in lower Manhattan, New York. Research there on non-invasive neurotechnology has yielded significant intellectual property relating to EEG monitoring, brain health assessment, sleep analysis techniques, brain monitoring for surgical and anesthesia guidance, and other applications.
- Location: New York, NY
- Pervasive neurotech US patent grants: 27
- Pervasive neurotech US pending applications: 19
*New York University ranked #19 in SharpBrains’ Pervasive Neurotech IP Strength Index, thanks to patents such as:
- US5732696: Polysomnograph scoring
- US7885706: System and device for seizure detection
- US6052619: Brain function scan system
- US6067467: EEG operative and post-operative patient monitoring method
To learn more about SharpBrains’ take on the organization’s #PervasiveNeurotech IP portfolio, and overall data and trends, click on Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment, and Business.