International Business Machines (IBM) is a multinational technology company and consultancy. Their product areas range from computer hardware and software to infrastructure, hosting, mainframe, and a range of services.
- Location: Armonk, NY
- Stock Ticker: NYSE:IBM
- Number of employees: 10,000+
- Pervasive neurotech US patent grants: 14
- Pervasive neurotech US pending applications: 28
*IBM ranked #14 in SharpBrains’ Pervasive Neurotech IP Strength Index, thanks to patents such as:
- US8055722: Notification control through brain monitoring of end user concentration
- US8388529: Differential diagnosis of neuropsychiatric conditions
- US7509163: Method and system for subject-adaptive real-time sleep stage classification
To learn more about SharpBrains’ take on the organization’s #PervasiveNeurotech IP portfolio, and overall data and trends, click on Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment, and Business.