General Electric is a multinational conglomerate and one of the largest companies in the US. GE, through its Healthcare division, manufactures a range of products related to noninvasive neurotechnology.
- Location: Fairfield, CT
- Stock Ticker: NYSE:GE
- Number of employees: 10,000+
- Pervasive neurotech US patent grants: 38
- Pervasive neurotech US pending applications: 30
*General Electric ranked#11 in SharpBrains’ Pervasive Neurotech IP Strength Index, thanks to patents such as:
- US7130673: Method of positioning electrodes for central nervous system monitoring and sensing pain reactions of a patient
- US7496400: Sensor arrangement
- US7848795: Determination of sleep depth
- US7783343: Monitoring of the cerebral state of a subject
To learn more about SharpBrains’ take on the organization’s #PervasiveNeurotech IP portfolio, and overall data and trends, click on Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment, and Business.