Microsoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in software solutions for businesses and consumers. In addition, Microsoft has expanded into entertainment, gaming, tablets, phones, and other communication technology. To provide the ideal experience for users,
Microsoft has developed methods to assess the cognitive state of users and present information differently according to the observations.
- Location: Redmond WA
- Stock Ticker: NASDAQ:MSFT
- Number of employees: 10,000+
- Pervasive neurotech US patent grants: 35
- Pervasive neurotech US pending applications: 17
*Microsoft ranked #4 in SharpBrains’ Pervasive Neurotech IP Strength Index, thanks to patents such as:
- US7395507: Automated selection of appropriate information based on a computer user’s context
- US6842877: Contextual responses based on automated learning techniques
- US6874127: Method and system for controlling presentation of information to a user based on the user’s condition
To learn more about SharpBrains’ take on the organization’s #PervasiveNeurotech IP portfolio, and overall data and trends, click on Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment, and Business.