Time for SharpBrains’ April e‑newsletter, wrapping up this month’s key neuroscience studies, neurotechnology news and brain fitness insights…and including a fun brain teaser at the end.
- NeuroGaming conference + ESCoNS Summit in San Francisco (discount code: SharpBrains)
- Online course on ADHD treatments to include complementary 1‑year treatment monitoring system (discount code: sharp2015)
- The best brain supplement to delay memory and thinking decline: A mentally stimulating job
- Dietary interventions can help children with ADHD (especially with proper monitoring and adjustment)
- How Einstein’s brain helps study intelligence and lifelong neuroplasticity
- Brain training can work when properly targeted…as in this new vision study
- New $100M investment in Canada to accelerate brain health innovation
- Brain training gains traction in Europe with Peak and Memorado funding rounds
- Is it a videogame, or an FDA-approved medical treatment?
- Mobile apps to assess brain waves and improve driving safety
- EEG systems getting ready to integrate brain activity monitoring into daily living
- Why addressing brain health priorities requires open science (8‑minute video)
- New report by the Institute of Medicine on cognitive health promotion
- How mindfulness meditation is infiltrating the corporate world
- Now in Spanish: Cuidar la salud mental va a ser uno de los mandatos del siglo XXI
Finally, here’s a brain teaser to test your attention and memory: Can you identify Apple’s logo?
Have a great month of May