Time for SharpBrains’ October e‑newsletter, featuring the usual wealth of insights and resources and, above all, thanking the 215 participants in 17 countries who joined an amazing 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit! (each blue dot represents a participant or group of participants).
(We are now digesting everything discussed during 3 intense days, and trying to enjoy a relaxing weekend…)
- Dr. Dharma Singh Khalsa (Alzheimer’s Research & Prevention Foundation): “You’re not a prisoner of your DNA”
- 10 Ways To Improve Health & Well-being Based On Latest Non-Invasive Neurotechnologies
- Challenge: Helping consumers separate brain training wheat from brain games chaff
- (Yes, in Spanish) Hábitos para una vida laboral más próspera
- Neurotechnologies to visualize (and why not enhance) brain circuits
- Wider use of EEG measurements in emergency care
- To reduce ADHD epidemic, promote (concussion-free) sports and physical activity programs?
- Next in mental health: Preventive interventions to strengthen working memory
- Brain Performance Dashboards @ 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit
- Out: crossword puzzles. In: digital cognitive assessments and training
- Start-up Thync raises $13 million to market transcranial stimulation via consumer wearable
- Focused ultrasound as emerging method of non-invasive neurotechnology
Have a great month of November!