Don’t miss the session Best practices to assess and enhance brain function via mobile devices and wearables at the 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit next week, featuring:
- Corinna E. Lathan, Founder and CEO of AnthroTronix (just received FDA clearance)
- Eddie Martucci, VP Research & Development at Akili Interactive Labs
- Alex Doman, Co-Founder of Sleep Genius
- Joan Severson, President of Digital Artefacts (developer of BrainBaseline)
- Chair: Jayne Plunkett, Member of the Group Management Board for Swiss Re
We are looking forward to it!
–> Explore the Agenda @ 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit, and join us October 28–30th! (10%-off promo code: sharp2014)