Heads-up: If you want to join 20+ confirmed world-class speakers and 100+ professionals at the forefront of brain health and applied neuroscience, please Register now and help us finalize the fascinating Summit Agenda:
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- 8:15–9:45am. The State of the Brain Fitness Movement: demographic, scientific, and market trends, explained
- 10:00–11:30am. Innovative partnerships to improve lifelong learning, brain health, and customer satisfaction
- 12.30–2pm. How to harness videogames and big data to deliver personalized cognitive training
- 3–4:30pm. Maximizing the mental health and performance of leaders, athletes…and astronauts
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- 8:15–9.45am. Scaling up meditation and mindfulness practices via professional development and biofeedback systems
- 10:00–11:30am. Lessons learned on how to deliver brain training and therapies via mobile devices and sensors
- 12:30–2pm. How can mobile assessment platforms assist professionals and end-users in brain health monitoring and diagnostics?
- 3–4:30pm. How can front-line professionals incorporate the emerging brain health and training toolkit to their practices?
Thursday, October 30, 2014. Expo Day: Summit Sponsors will showcase their latest ideas, products and solutions.
- Rosetta Stone/ FitBrains
- Digital Artefacts
- Sleep Genius
- The Arrowsmith Program
- The Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation
- The About my Brain Institute