You’re invited to join what promises to be an excellent conference to help shape the practice and the future of Brain Fitness. We are proud to count on the support of eight leading organizations already, and we’ll be announcing more over the next few weeks. You can learn more about them and their innovative research and solutions Here.
We hope you can join us this coming October 28, 29 and 30 over the Internet, wherever you are. You can register at a 10% discount using promo code: sharp2014
We look forward to the 2014 SharpBrains Summit!
The Summit Steering Group
- Alexandra Morehouse, VP Brand Management at Kaiser Permanente
- Alvaro Fernandez, CEO of SharpBrains
- Andrew Lee, Vice President at Aetna
- Bill Reichman, President of Baycrest
- Corinna E. Lathan, Founder and CEO of AnthroTronix
- Kenneth Kosik, Co-Director of the UC Santa Barbara Neuroscience Research Institute
- Kate Sullivan, Director of the Brain Fitness Center at Walter Reed National
- Military Medical Center
- Manuel López-Figueroa, Vice President at Bay City Capital
- Naif Al-Mutawa, Clinical Director of the Soor Center for Cognitive Behavioral
- Tan Le, CEO of Emotiv Lifesciences