Time for SharpBrains’ April 2014 e‑newsletter. If you’re looking for new thinking, research and tools to enhance lifelong brain health, let us suggest you’re in the right place!
- Top insights about neuroplasticity, emotion and cognition, courtesy of our book readers (In Spanish: Principales conceptos acerca de la neuroplasticidad, las emociones y la cognición)
- The neuroscience of positive, vision-based coaching
- How leading marketing pros train their brains, stay ahead of the curve
- Brain health paradigm shift: from one-time screenings to regular cognitive assessments
- Medicare updates reimbursement criteria for “maintenance” therapy services
- Want to train your brain? Work as a physician, air traffic controller, financial analyst (or similar)
- Study: Traumatic Brain Injury patients with high cognitive reserve recover 7 times better
- Beyond concussions: football-related hits impact brain’s white matter
- Is Autism Spectrum Disorder overdiagnosed?
- On the risks of mixing medical research with too much pomegranate juice
- To improve total health and fitness, let’s enhance brain functioning
- When was the last time you saw your brain? (That may change soon)
- Combining Google Glass and mobile EEG headsets
- Accelerating brain health research via online registries
Finally, we want to thank the 65 readers of The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness and Cómo invertir en su cerebro who have taken the time to leave excellent reviews via Amazon online stores (46 in the USA, 9 in Spain, 6 in the UK, 4 in Canada, and 1 in Mexico so far). Thank You! Gracias!
Everyone — have a great month of May,
The SharpBrains Team